Currently, we’re looking for an SEO Intern to assist and learn from our creative team.
We want you to learn and grow, so we’re looking specifically for someone who aspires for greatness and who is capable of learning the business from the trenches. As an Ideahaus intern, you will work on a range of projects—from business-to-business to business-to-consumer and nonprofit organizations—building your portfolio under the mentorship of an experienced team.
Interested? Here’s what you’ll need to know.
– Identify new high quality keywords
– Format html tags on our website to optimize organic search rankings
– Monitor page rankings
– Compile weekly traffic reports using Google Analytics and Google AdWords data
– Stay current on industry trends and have an in-depth understanding of search ranking factors
– Provide strategic SEO guidance on website development
– Manage and create pay-per-click (PPC) marketing campaigns in Google AdWords
– Experience with SEO work and concepts
– Experience with Google Adwords is preferred
– Clear understanding of words/phrases in SEO/SEM Campaigns
– Critical attention to detail
– Computer skills, Microsoft Word and Excel
– Excellent writing and communication skills
– Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
– Experience working at a unique Creative Communications Agency
– Collaboration within a positive team environment
– Career mentoring
– For students, class credit can be arranged according to school requirements
Duration: Minimum 10-15 hours per week, position can be worked remotely.
Does this sound right for you? We’d love to see how you can fit in with the Ideahaus team. Submit your cover letter and resume to Susan Matthews at: firstname.lastname@example.org today. This is a paid position.