Join the award-winning Ideahaus team.
We’re a creative communications agency with studios in San Diego and Pittsburgh, serving a variety of clients in a variety of capacities. From communications planning to creative development to account management, we help clients figure out what to say and how to say it to their target markets.
Currently, we’re looking for an intern to assist and learn from our creative team.
If selected for the internship, you may be asked to write copy, help with advertising, marketing, public relations, social media, and web campaigns, and provide general assistance to our creative team.
We also want you to learn and grow, so we’re looking specifically for someone who aspires for greatness and who is capable of learning the business from the trenches. The ideal candidate will have sharp writing skills and familiarity with social media.
As an Ideahaus intern, you will work on a range of projects—from business-to-business to business-to-consumer and nonprofit organizations—building your portfolio under the mentorship of an experienced team.
Interested? Here’s what you’ll need.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong writing skills, which includes the ability to adjust style and voice to suit various audiences and formats, from tweets to headlines to emails to web copy.
- Familiarity with using social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+) to promote products, services, events, and news.
- Ability to take direction and feedback as well as the ability to collaborate with the other members of the creative team.
- WordPress experience.
- Active web presence and familiarity with web development process.
- Knowledge of social media marketing principles and concepts.
Does this sound like you? Are you looking for an opportunity to demonstrate what you can really do? We’d love to see how you can fit in with the Ideahaus team.