“Remember when you had a business card without a fax number, and people would ask, ‘hey, where’s your fax number?’ Social media is kinda like that now.”
Ideahaus Founder and Author of Satellite Marketing, Kevin Popovic is interviewed by Billy Strean, Ph.D. (Professional Humor Dude) and Karyn Buxman, Hall of Fame Speaker and President of the Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor (AATH).
This 60-minute interview helps listeners;
- Understand types of Communications
- Branding Basics: What to consider when developing yours.
- What are the types of Social Media and which should I use?
- Strategies for using LinkedIn, and the applications they offer.
- Using Facebook for business, and repurposing content.
- Separating or integrating business and social profiles
- Setting boundaries for what you share
- Using social media to generate new business
- Introduction to using social media sites for Satellite Marketing
- Steps for creating your own Satellite Marketing strategy
- Case Study: How Karyn Buxman, Hall of Fame Speaker, Author, “Amazed and Amused” uses Satellite Marketing
- How much to invest in social media?
- Old social media profiles; delete or update?
- Concepts to research: Satellite Marketing, Social Capital
The remainder of this article is available to members of the Ideahaus Professional Community. Sign up for the free Social Member level here.